HBC Luncheon Keynote & Topic
Mindful Exponential Leadership - The Power of NEXT
To present and inspire participants with an innovative leadership concept, “the mindful exponential leader”. Ismael Cala’s ground-breaking proposal—to elevate the performance of leaders facing the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world—is essential to making better decisions in your personal and professional development and to be a leader with the Power of “NEXT”.
Millions of years ago, an asteroid collided with our planet and caused a change in the atmosphere that resulted in the dinosaur extinction. However, “dinosaurs” still exist in our world today, and they’re also doomed to disappear if they don’t adopt the technological wave of change in time. There are new threats, and they aren’t necessarily from asteroids. It’s a paradigm shift: until recently, we exchanged our work for hours and money, but now the global economy is based on experience. We must establish another type of leadership that takes into account logic and intuition.
With that premise, Ismael Cala includes the following in his conference/experience:
- Mindfulness is not a trend. What is its importance?
- What is mindfulness?
- What does a Mindful Exponential Leader need to practice in the V.U.C.A world?
- What is the difference between a leader with a vision of incremental growth and a mindful exponential leader?
- Qualities of a leader who manages exponential growth.
- How to be like the bamboo in mindful exponential leadership.
- Neuro education is the “agile” learning method for future leaders.
- Practical mindfulness exercises.
Incorporating these key points is the “breaking point” needed to remain current, avoid extinction, and become conscious leaders committed to our expansion and that of the world around us. Nowadays, companies need leaders who are willing to step up to the “next” level. Ismael Cala invites you to join him on this journey into the future.